RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY
Last updated May 23, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags, packaging and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and Item with original packaging, and mail your return to the following address:
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- Seller Reserves The Rights to reject any refunds if applicable.
Product is covered under 1 year standard warranty from the start date of purchase.
Warranty type of product is carry.
Warranty product will be null and void if:
- The product is damaged physically
- The product is repaired, maintained, modified, and disassembled
- The product is damaged due to wear and tear or other related conditions
- Warranty product of product is limited to manufacturing defect
- Warranty product of product doesn’t cover other accessories such as wires, earplugs, and others
- The warranty doesn’t cover replacement of product
- Warranty doesn’t cover damages caused due to God and force majeure acts
All the refunds and warranty are subjected to MuzicMinistry’s Approval. MuzicMinistry reserves all rights.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: